In loving memory of Marcus D’Amico – renowned actor, writer, director and teacher – who co-founded APA with Melissa, his sister, in 2012.
APA Talent represents child and young adult actors.
We are a UK talent agency and we represent young performers up to the age of 25.
We also deliver screen acting and showreel workshops in Oxford led by industry professionals.
Our artists have recently attended auditions for:
- feature films (The Railway Children Return, Peter Pan and Wendy, Driftwood, Mixtape, In from the Cold, Silverwood, etc)
- TV series (Peaky Blinders, Young Wallander, Casualty, The Dumping Ground, The Power, Hollyoaks, The A List, The Nevers, The Ipcress File, etc)
- short films (NFTS, The Met School, etc)
- commercials (CocaCola, McDonalds, Renault, Fifa, BBC Euro Sport, etc)
- West End and touring theatrical productions (Stephen Daldry’s An Inspector Calls, Sunday in the Park with George, Once, The King and I, etc)
- voice over (Peppa Pig, etc)
- and educational videos for Oxford University Press and Macmillan Education
We work with the following companies:
CBBC, Netflix, Amazon, HBO, ITV, Disney, Warner Brothers, Universal, Sony, BBC, Akanbe Films, NFTS, Lime Pictures, MTJ Media and many others